Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Word of the day.

This one's nothing exciting, but don't think I'm being lazy, I think the word just really kicks ass, is all.
Wednesday's word is,
Bacon-We all know and love bacon, it's our favourite overly cooked animal, and rightfully. As people, it doesn't even have to taste good, anything with the potential to clog your veins and give you diabetes is worth eating. Chances are if this boiled pig was good for you, we wouldn't enjoy it as much. But besides that, it's a lovely word, nice ring to it. Also makes for an amazing word in a descriptive sense.
eg. My balls itch like bacon.
     That bitch rock'd my socks like that rasher bacon did last night, man i love bacon.
     She's my bacon.
     Bacon; Tastes like bacon, if bacon were a bacon.
So that's all for today, enjoy.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment