Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Take some time and listen.

I thought I'd share some of my faourite covers, of one of my favourite songs.
The song is Creep - Radiohead

The 1st cover being this homeless guy. He has an amazing voice, as husky as it may be, it adds vast ammounts of emotion to the song. His guitar skills are pree' swell. And allong side these, is how meaningful the song is, when it's being grasped by a man such as himself. Truely amazing.

Now, if you know me well, you know how much I love Moby. So naturally I fell inlove the second I found this, it may just be because I suffer from cronic infactuation due to this man.
but none the less, Moby singing Creep.

Now the next, isn't as amazing as the last two, but I felt it was very well done, she has a wonderful voice, and the piano work adds to the song. It's a nice contrast.


<3

3 comments:

  1. Daniel Mustard For the win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel Mustard <3

    Also, the guy's a massive tool, but..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3C9gQydYjY&feature=related

    I quite like his cover... :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I take it back about you not listening to women singers. First guy gave me goosebumps...and make me want to help him cough up whatever he had stuck in his throat. I hope they paid him.

    ReplyDelete