Monday, February 7, 2011

My day. And evening with "Two".

 T'was quite the mediocre, as most school days are. I had sorted out class shit, well began to.
Highlight would have to be STD education panflets, or me drawing in physics.

 Behold, t'is a teddy, with a cane and tophat. Beats physics anyday.

After the long awaited finishing of school, I had chillbang'd with said loyal friend, we had then shimmy'd our arses to Arties. He had bought a Kazoo, Now we're Kazoo Brothers. And mother had bought me a ukulele.

Love of my life.

<3

3 comments:

  1. when did you get the ukulele :O or however the fuck you spell it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how we were in arties and mother was like "Do you have any mega cheap ukuleles? *buys ukulele*.
    Well yeah, t'was for me.
    And you shall be two. My second second hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you said "What is this six stringed instrument but an
    adolescent loom?"

    ReplyDelete