Monday, February 14, 2011

Listen my youngins.

Just thought I'd share some songs which are fap worthy.Well in my opinion anywhom, may not be your slice of cake.


First is a track named Rodeo Dr Baby, from a band named Varekai, and is very djenty. I loves it.

Next is a track named Becoming Perception, composed by a guy named Danny Dodge. It's extremely well done, and is very similar to the first, but with more of a Synthetic feel to it. With sumerous techy mixes thrown into the mixing pot. I love it alot.


Now are 2 songs I've had in my collection for awhile now, and have always loved. They're Epiphany and Catharsis Of A Heretic. They're both off the album Heliocentric, which is a surprisingly calm album, in comparison to their other music. So none the less, far different from the others, and I love Loïc Rossetti (vocalist). I also like the meaning behind the entire album, if you're not into the meaning, and lyrics behind songs, then I hate you.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment