Saturday, February 12, 2011

I love this world. Ukulele.

Not all too exciting, but none the less I found it amusing for some reason.
So here I was, walking home, as one does an sunny saturday evening, minding one's own business, when I had approached some infants.
At this point, I wasn't too worried for my safety at all, and was quite content with strumming away at said ukulele, when they had questioned me on such a glorious instrument, to which i replied with my love for the thing. At this point I had realised I didn't like these children much, and had quite simply worded that at them, in a friendly manner, and continued with my stroll and strum.
At this point thet began to throw their slander at me, I found this to be quite amusing, considering their size, and my awesomeness, so i chuckled myself whilst ukulele-ing, they persisted with saying crude things such as "Yap yap yap, I bet your mother wish you weren't alive, yap yap, i bet you were born and she was like, yap, i...wish i could kill it." Like the demonic yappy dogs they were.
Now as one does, I found this amusing, as it was such a poor attempt at an insult, my mommy loves me. And strummed futher. They were starting to get annoyed, and began stating things like "Look at me, I has a smoke, yap, look in my hand." To which I replied how cool I thought they were, they obviously took this the wrong way, and began to get offended.
At this point, they resorted to use my hair colour as an insult, allong with slander, as most people do these days. And with this I simply question how old they were, to which they replied "I'm 13!" "And I'm 14! yap." And as most would, I found this funny, and commented on that with "fresh off the teet." They obviously didn't understand my humour and started to yell things like "YAAAAAAP, YEAH YOU BETTER RUN!, YAP!"
Their idea of running managed to me walking at a reasonably slow pace, whilst playing allong to some good ol' Stairway To Heaven.
Ah kids these days, destined to fail at life and burn in hell.
 Just had to share.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment